Foundations of Meditation: Mindfulness
January 16, 2024 @ 6:30 pm - 7:45 pm
Discover Inner Peace: Join Us for “Foundations of Meditation: Mindfulness”
Embark on a journey of self-discovery and inner tranquility with us.
Details to Help You Prepare:
- Start Date: January 2, 2024
- Time: 6:30 PM – 7:45 PM. Please arrive a few minutes early to settle in.
- Location: Will be provided by Andy upon sign-up.
- Commitment: To get the most from this experience, attending all six sessions is encouraged. However, we understand if you need to miss a session.
- Reading Material: Acquire the book “Breath by Breath” by Larry Rosenberg. It’s a valuable guide for our sessions. For those that want an early start, delve into the chapter on “Mindfulness on Daily Living”. If the cost of the book poses any challenges for you, please don’t hesitate to let us know. We are more than happy to assist in providing you with a copy.
- Listening Material: For added insight, listen to this enlightening Podcast.
- Contributions: Our sessions are donation-based (Dana). Give what feels right for you. Donations can be made online: Donation Link.
Questions? Reach out to us. We’re here to help.
Great! How do I sign up? If you are interested in attending, please contact Andy Quinn at 863-683-9600 or email@example.com for more information
Join us on this transformative journey!
With warmth and lovingkindness,
Guiding Teacher, Lakeland Insight Meditation Group