St. Leo Abbey is part of a peaceful monastery set in the rolling and wooded hills of Pasco County.. Participants will enjoy:
- Teaching on lovingkindness and compassion to self and others
- Sitting and walking meditation for beginning and experienced meditators.
- Plenty of question and answer periods for students.
- Easy access to outside garden spaces for periods of walking meditation
- Delicious meals, dinner Friday through lunch Sunday, provided by the St Leo Abbey staff.
- Clean recently refurbished rooms.
Course Taught by Peter Carlson
Peter has practiced meditation for more than thirty years and taught Vipassana (Insight) Meditation for more than twenty years. His training includes three-month courses at the Insight Meditation Society (IMS) in Barre, MA. Peter is a Licensed Mental Health Counselor in private practice in Winter Park, Florida.
When: 730 PM Friday December 6-Noon Sunday, December 8, 2019
Please bring: A comprehensive packing list will be sent to registered retreatants
Cost: $215 double occupancy, $250 single occupancy,donation (dana): generosity to the teacher